live your life
slttttttttt bienvenue les nouveaux cé votre admin qui vous parle jesper ke vous allé bien si vous n'aite pa membre veiller vous enregistré et profité de nos article merci
live your life
slttttttttt bienvenue les nouveaux cé votre admin qui vous parle jesper ke vous allé bien si vous n'aite pa membre veiller vous enregistré et profité de nos article merci
live your life
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

live your life

live your life

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée
Derniers sujets
» top 10 cars
WhAT Is thE MeANIng oF ReAl lOvE I_icon_minitimeLun 6 Juil - 15:28 par c.ronaldo

» Women high heel
WhAT Is thE MeANIng oF ReAl lOvE I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Juin - 16:06 par jojo

» إكتشف شخصيتك من عدد حروف اسمك
WhAT Is thE MeANIng oF ReAl lOvE I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Juin - 0:13 par jojo

» اكتشف شخصيتك من تاريخ ميلادك
WhAT Is thE MeANIng oF ReAl lOvE I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Juin - 0:08 par jojo

» طريق الجنة
WhAT Is thE MeANIng oF ReAl lOvE I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Juin - 0:00 par jojo

» VivE Tn9Al
WhAT Is thE MeANIng oF ReAl lOvE I_icon_minitimeLun 29 Juin - 23:52 par jojo

» maquillage pour femmes marriées
WhAT Is thE MeANIng oF ReAl lOvE I_icon_minitimeDim 28 Juin - 15:55 par jojo

» معني كامة الحب
WhAT Is thE MeANIng oF ReAl lOvE I_icon_minitimeJeu 25 Juin - 23:29 par jojo

» I LOVE YOU
WhAT Is thE MeANIng oF ReAl lOvE I_icon_minitimeJeu 25 Juin - 18:16 par lamaina

Avril 2024
LunMarMerJeuVenSamDim
CalendrierCalendrier
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

WhAT Is thE MeANIng oF ReAl lOvE

2 participants
AuteurMessage
jojo

jojo

WhAT Is thE MeANIng oF ReAl lOvE Empty
MessageSujet: WhAT Is thE MeANIng oF ReAl lOvE   WhAT Is thE MeANIng oF ReAl lOvE I_icon_minitimeMer 3 Juin - 21:38

WhAT Is thE MeANIng oF ReAl lOvE Wmw5sjbx
Loving someone is just a weird feeling that cannot be fully described. You start to talk to that person, then you start to get to know them. then before you know it, you love them. Everything they say to you either puts a big smile or the biggest frown on your face and heart. And when they aren't around, you start to miss them. Then as seconds pass, you start to miss them so much that you want to call them. But sometimes when you call them, they're not there to pick it up. or they are too busy to answer you. Waiting for them to call you back seems like an eternity. Every seconds feels like an hour. Then when they finally call you back, you seem to forget all that time that you wasted worrying and wondering why they didn't call you back. You start to believe everything is a sign. When you look at a rose, you think about him and the love you have for him and you end up kissing the rose. The heart pendent that you wear on your bracelet ends up being the one accesory you go without because its been there with you through happy and tough times. And even though things are different now, you still miss them. You still love them regardless how many times you have told your heart to stop loving them. No matter how many warning signs you put up for yourself, you still can't stop. Its weird and magical what one person can do to you. You basically give them your all knowing what they do or say or think can break or make you. Yet even after they have broken you, you still love them unconditionally. love is whole new system that cannot be fully defined.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.jojofeel.tk
sylar
Admin
sylar

WhAT Is thE MeANIng oF ReAl lOvE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: WhAT Is thE MeANIng oF ReAl lOvE   WhAT Is thE MeANIng oF ReAl lOvE I_icon_minitimeMer 3 Juin - 23:49

very very good jojo thx
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://live-your-life.forumactif.org

WhAT Is thE MeANIng oF ReAl lOvE
Page 1 sur 1